The Administration Unit of the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office is responsible for the overall management and supervision of 65 employees. The unit is staffed by the Prosecutor, First Assistant Prosecutor, Chief of Detectives, Chief of Staff, Office Manager, Executive Assistant, three clerical personnel, and the Promis Gavel Docket Clerk.
The Unit staff:
- plans the annual budget.
- prepares and files grant applications accounts for and tracks the spending of all county, grant, and forfeited monies.
- addresses all personnel issues, including the hiring, training, reassignment, and salaries of all employees.
- participates in contract negotiations.
- develops new office policy.
- ensures that current policies, directives, rules and regulations are complied with throughout the office.
- maintains communications with all law enforcement agencies throughout the county.
- provides continuous access to a police legal adviser for all Warren County law enforcement personnel.
- responds to requests for access to Open Public Records.
- issues press releases.
Phone: (908) 475-6287
Fax: (908) 475-6344